I am emotionally challenged. I have never had a girlfriend so my views on females and feminism are entirely perceptive with little or no proof that can be corroborated by my senses!
Sorry to startle you, but I believe that the true sign of a truly modern liberated female is when(or if) she scratches her breast in public! I beg your pardon for such an un-dogmatic or rather un-pedagogic description of modern liberal feminism. Feminism, I'm told, has come a long way from the days of bra-burning and today females are very comfortable (if not cruel) with the display of their sexuality while leaving guys, especially like me, thirsting for anything more than mere a mere glimpse. I agree, my very very dear female readers, that chucking your bra is a definitive step in your struggle for equality for surely your body is equally worthy of a bare/'dabanng' display as the male body. After all, merely because a 'bare' display of your body perks up the sexuality of the opposite sex is no reason for you to wear uncomfortable inner clothing.
I'm sorry if I'm propagating my bench mark of modern liberal feminism but I would like to selfishly come back to my definition of feminism. Breast scratching in public is a phenomenon which you would 'usually' observe in middle-aged women with an anatomy which would not be described as 'conventionally beautiful' by the so-called patriarchal psyche. The question which comes to our mind is, what would prevent a conventionally beautiful woman/girl from scratching her breast in public? If I may re-phrase my question, what would give the courage to a woman/girl to scratch her breast in public while caring two hoots about the opposite sex with the gift of sight? Is it fair that while a male can scratch his disgusting hairy chest at any time of the day with gay abandon, a woman on the other hand is 'expected' to withdraw to private places to scratch her breast?
I am tempted to close the debate with the above sentences to win a few brownie points with my female audience but anonymity has its advantages and one of them is that one's dispassionate opinion on issues is not polluted by the desire to gain appreciation from the opposite sex. Here are a few uncomfortable questions my female audience, however dear that they may be to me, would rather not reckon with. Why would you wear uncomfortable clothing if its uncomfortable? Is is not a desire to gain appreciation from the opposite sex or an attempt to upstage your fellow females? If not, is it not at the very least, an attempt to comply, like a coward, with the 'conventions' of society?
Cowardice my dear friends, male and female, is not an excuse to dilute the soundness of my theory(that scratching ones breast in public is the true and unabashed display of modern liberal feminism) of which I am convinced, especially when placed in contradistinction with the arguments for not scratching ones breast in public. So, my female friends, scratch away to glory! Meanwhile my male friends, you are allowed, if not 'expected', to enjoy the sight. :)
P.S.: This post was written while i was quite drunk, please excuse me if this blog post does not comply with the idealistic and 'puritanical' posts of past by me.
Sorry to startle you, but I believe that the true sign of a truly modern liberated female is when(or if) she scratches her breast in public! I beg your pardon for such an un-dogmatic or rather un-pedagogic description of modern liberal feminism. Feminism, I'm told, has come a long way from the days of bra-burning and today females are very comfortable (if not cruel) with the display of their sexuality while leaving guys, especially like me, thirsting for anything more than mere a mere glimpse. I agree, my very very dear female readers, that chucking your bra is a definitive step in your struggle for equality for surely your body is equally worthy of a bare/'dabanng' display as the male body. After all, merely because a 'bare' display of your body perks up the sexuality of the opposite sex is no reason for you to wear uncomfortable inner clothing.
I'm sorry if I'm propagating my bench mark of modern liberal feminism but I would like to selfishly come back to my definition of feminism. Breast scratching in public is a phenomenon which you would 'usually' observe in middle-aged women with an anatomy which would not be described as 'conventionally beautiful' by the so-called patriarchal psyche. The question which comes to our mind is, what would prevent a conventionally beautiful woman/girl from scratching her breast in public? If I may re-phrase my question, what would give the courage to a woman/girl to scratch her breast in public while caring two hoots about the opposite sex with the gift of sight? Is it fair that while a male can scratch his disgusting hairy chest at any time of the day with gay abandon, a woman on the other hand is 'expected' to withdraw to private places to scratch her breast?
I am tempted to close the debate with the above sentences to win a few brownie points with my female audience but anonymity has its advantages and one of them is that one's dispassionate opinion on issues is not polluted by the desire to gain appreciation from the opposite sex. Here are a few uncomfortable questions my female audience, however dear that they may be to me, would rather not reckon with. Why would you wear uncomfortable clothing if its uncomfortable? Is is not a desire to gain appreciation from the opposite sex or an attempt to upstage your fellow females? If not, is it not at the very least, an attempt to comply, like a coward, with the 'conventions' of society?
Cowardice my dear friends, male and female, is not an excuse to dilute the soundness of my theory(that scratching ones breast in public is the true and unabashed display of modern liberal feminism) of which I am convinced, especially when placed in contradistinction with the arguments for not scratching ones breast in public. So, my female friends, scratch away to glory! Meanwhile my male friends, you are allowed, if not 'expected', to enjoy the sight. :)
P.S.: This post was written while i was quite drunk, please excuse me if this blog post does not comply with the idealistic and 'puritanical' posts of past by me.
No comments:
Post a Comment